Covid 19 Studio Health & Safety
We at Resolute Pilates & Wellness have taken every precaution to ensure our customers & staff health & safety. Before arriving to the studio please read below.
* Please do not arrive to the studio if presenting any symptoms of Covid 19 or if feeling unwell.
* Please do not arrive to the studio if you recently travelled to a foreign country until you have quarantined for the 2 week period advised or if you have received a negative test result.
* Please do not arrive to the studio if your area of residence has been advised to lockdown.
* Please do not arrive to the studio if you have been in direct contact with someone who has been advised to have a test & is awaiting results
* Please arrive as close to your class time as possible & leave as soon as your class has ended.
* We have a mask to mat policy so please wear your mask/ face covering upon entering the studio until you get to your mat, you may then choose to remove your mask for class but once class has ended please wear your mask when leaving the studio room & building or if you need to leave your mat to use toilet facilities.
* We ask you to remove your shoes when entering the building so please bring a pair of slippers or flip flops when walking around the premises.
* Please use hand sanitiser at the studio entrance & sign in with your name/ date & contact number for the purpose of contact tracing. (Hand sanitisers & other cleaning products will be dotted around the premises for your use)
* We ask you to bring your own mat or bath towel to cover over the mats provided by the studio (studio mats & all equipment will be sanitised in between use of clients.
* If you begin to feel unwell whilst in the studio premises we ask you to leave the premises as soon as possible. If you are unable to travel home yourself from the studio we will have an isolation room for you to wait until you can leave the premises safely.
* If you are attending a therapy appointment please wait for the therapist to advise you when to enter the premises.
* All guidelines are the same above for clients coming in for therapies but masks MUST be worn throughout your therapy until you have let the premises.
* Instructors & Therapists will wear masks throughout classes & treatments.
* There will be a 2 metre spacing in between each mat in the studio classes.
* Classes will be kept you a maximum of 6 clients with social distancing in place.
* Please observe social distancing/ hand hygiene & follow coughing/ sneezing etiquette at all times.
* The premises will be constantly cleaned & sanitised throughout the day.
* If you need to cancel your class as a precaution, you will be welcome to join in an online class that week instead.
* If in the event that the instructor becomes unwell & classes need to be cancelled in the studio then your course will be placed on hold or alternatively you can continue your classes online.
* Please inform the studio if you have been advised to have a covid 19 test or if you have tested positive since attending classes & you will also be contacted in the event you have been in contact with another client/ instuctor who has since tested positive.